It’s time for a blog hop! And you can start right here with your first quick page freebie!
What’s a blog hop?
A blog hop is a series of connected blogs that all offer something related for their readers. If you stumble upon a blog hop and follow the links from one blog to another, in the end you will have visited several blogs you might never have seen before (a treasure on its own!) AND, in our case, downloaded a bunch of free scrapbooking quick pages that are color-coordinated and benefit a great cause!
What’s this particular blog hop about?
A couple of months ago, I took a class from JessicaSprague.com called The Art of Digital Design. When the class was over, many of us who were students in the class decided to work together to design a digital scrapbooking kit that would benefit the victims of the Japan earthquake that occurred in March. The kit is the Kimono kit and is now available at JessicaSprague.com.Take a peek.
All proceeds from kit sales will be donated to the American Red Cross to benefit the victims of the earthquake.
Those of us who took the class had an opportunity to contribute to the kit (I donated a couple of papers and the frilly journaling block at the bottom left of the elements preview above), and many of us also designed quick pages to be given away as freebies on our blogs. You, our loyal readers, get a free quick page (or lots of them, if you play along!), and we get to help promote each others’ blogs and the charity kit to boot. So that is what this blog hop is about!
What do I do now?
- Download my quick page via Lulu.com.
- Then, take a look around my blog. You might find something else you like, or you might just find that you want to remember to come back and check again some day and see what else is happening around here. (Hint: Watch for a school days kit coming soon!)
- Next, visit the next blogger on the blog hop (in this case, Yvonne Michelle). Download her free quick page and take some time to browse her blog. Then visit the next person on the hop. (Yvonne will have a link to that blog on her blog) Repeat, and you can eventually visit more than 15 blogs – and get more than 15 free quick pages – along the way!
- Before you’re done with the hop, be sure to visit the Kimono kit page, and consider buying it. Not only will you be helping a great cause, but you’ll also have everything you need to create even more layouts that coordinate with the quick pages you downloaded along the hop. You can create a gorgeous, completely coordinated album using just this one kit!
Blog hop quick links
- The shoppe before me on the blog hop: Lady Bug Designs
- The shoppe next in the blog hop: Photecstasy
- Download link for my freebie
- The Kimono kit page for purchasing the full kit
- Shop for additional products by Pixels and Pix Digital Design by Corie Farnsley
4 thoughts on “Blog hop for free quick pages!”
I love your style Corie! I have lots of scrapping to do and will try to get back here to show you what I’ve made with it!
Thanks so much, Rosa! Would love to see how you use it! :o)
Wonderful page Corie!